Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Riiiight...

So, though it may surprise some, I DO ride a jeep, and often.
And when I do, I never fail to see someone interesting (and not 'I think he's hot' kind).

There was a time when this woman, possibly in her late 40's early 50's was sitting across from me, and during her entire ride, she just smiled sweetly.
And when she got off she made a face that looked like she had just stepped knee deep in some real stinky shit.

Odd and funny and the same time.

Another time, I was wearing a kind of gothic grunge sorta outfit, and this rocker emo guy, tall and kinda cute gets on - and for the entire ride he keeps shooting looks at me.
I'm glad I was wearing my dark lenses so he couldn't see that I knew he was looking at me.
I mean, what was he expecting?
Did he want me to suddenly relate to him, talk about our similarites??

Did he even speak English?????

No, that's going too far.
Most of everyone speaks English, maybe not perfectly, but coherently...



... And my attention's too short to continue this. Maybe another time, =P

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk Back~ I'll listen to yah~