Saturday, August 15, 2009

Forever a Child's Inspiration!

Dr. Seuss, cartoonist, author, and forever the man who wrote my very first cookbook, Green Eggs and Ham! (It's by food coloring. Not rot.)

Some of you might not know his books, but the movies inspired by his books, How the Grinch Stole Christmas, The Cat in the Hat, and the animation, (which I just watched three minutes ago, )Horton Hears a Who!

And that's what Imma blog about at the moment, Horton Hears a Who!

Of course, I'm sure most of all who haven't watched the movie are thinking, "Oh, you mean that kiddie cartoon with the elephant??"

Horton Hears a Who! is NOT KIDDIE.

It isn't like SpongeBob kiddie.

And the funny thing?
They BOTH USE THE WORD BOOB!

Man, I can't believe I even mentioned SpongeBob here. And I HATE SPONGEBOB-
But I love Horton Hears a Who!

Why?
Because it's an animation that talks about real family life in a funny family way that had me on the floor in tears-

Because I couldn't stop laughing!

It's that funny,
It's that good of a movie-
And it's something I WOULD NOT MIND WATCHING A HUNDRED TIMES!!!

And that's saying something, because I HATE repeats.

WHO ELSE IS ON STARMOVIES?!
WATCH AWAKE WITH ME!

I am so hyped up, even my mom is having fun~
And she don't do that often with movies.


... Unless you got a movie with Van Damme in it.
She is to Van Damme as I am to Vin Diesel.
HFMoS! (Holy Frikkin' Mother of Sneeze!)

They're both VD, O.o

Woo~!

Aw crap.
Momi turned on the news.

And my life starts to become boring once again...

=^w^=
I'm out~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk Back~ I'll listen to yah~