Sunday, August 9, 2009

I thought the chicken was a cat!


Sunday mornin' rain is fallin'...

I love that song, =^w^=!

Haha, so, after church, Momi decided to make something new for food today (can't say lunch and I can't say dinner, and I"m not all fond for saying linner-) and I really don't know what it is. I doubt she knows what it is either~ But we bought some loaves of French Bread, ground meat, a LOT of Italian tomato sauce,mayonnaise, and... We totally missed out on the Mozzarella cheese because SM was out.

But we also got a bottle of Sparkling Grape juice - Looks like wine but it's just carbonated grape juice - and we almost didn't get it.




I wanted the apple. She wanted grape. She decided to leave, and I got the grape so that we'd at least have something.

And man am I excited on drinking it!
No, I'm not an alcoholic. No, I do not like alcoholic beverages. And yes, I have a high level of tolerance when it comes to drinking alcohol, but I just hate the stuff =YECH!=

But anyways, I guess today was just another awesome grocery shopping experience with Momi. We're weird when we shop, and most of the time people look at us, but oh well-

I know, deep inside, Momi likes the attention, haha!!


Oh, and btw, THERE IS NO TACO BELL AT JOHN HAY!
I don't remember who told me that there might be one there, but yeah, there isn't...
So sad...!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk Back~ I'll listen to yah~