Friday, August 14, 2009

Dyes, dyes, dyes!

SO, to explain my lack of update-

Yay!
Cheering!
No more exams or classes (for awhile)!


My only complaint... We didn't have a break after exams!
Right after the last three exams we went straight to cheering practices! I mean, seriously, give us a break!

Seniors might not even be ab;e to have the three day + weekend break b/c of the NCAE test!

What. The. Frikkin. Crap. Mahn.

Oh sure, the cheers are fun and all, and the dancing's a blast-

But can a person really function well when they're half-dead from stress and unrest??????

CAN I HAVE A BOX OF SUGAR AND A CASE OF RED BULL PLEASE?!

No, really, exams and then Sportsfest right after, and then NCAE immediately after that?!

C'mon!

Nya~ I'm too tired to rant on anything else na... xP!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk Back~ I'll listen to yah~